The weekend is here, and your go to girl has made a list of some wonderful Knoxville activities for you if you don’t have plans yet. You’re always welcome to watch my Facebook live every Friday as I list these activities on Real News Talk 92.3 and we chit chat about Knoxville and events going on.
So here we go……
- Historic Old Knoxville Community Yard Sale is starting at 300 Oklahoma Rd at 8:00am, remember to bring cash and enjoy this beautiful community while buying some cool stuff.
- The International Biscuit Festival at Market Square starts at 9:00am. Loves, this event is one of my favorites, but please go early the crowd gets as thick as Sunday gravy by 11:00am.
- Children’s Festival of Reading at World’s Fair Park is at 10:00am. This event is perfect for your kids. The stage will have local celebrities from Mayor Burchett to some of our wonderful teachers acting out and reading their favorite children’s books for you to hear. It’s perfect for all ages.
- Meet n Greet at Smart Toys and Books to meet Biscuit the Dog starting at 11:00am.
- Beer, Bourbon and BBQ Festival at the world’s fair park. You will need a ticket for this event but I’ve checked and they still have plenty of tickets for you to purchase. This event starts at NOON.
- 2017 City Council Movement Kick off at Victor Ashe Park 1:00pm-3:00pm Food, Live Music, and an opportunity to learn more about each City Council Candidate.
- Blue Slip Winery is hosting their Sangria Sunday with yoga and wine at 1:00pm
- Open Streets East Knoxville on East Magnolia is a perfect event for you to ride your bike and also walk around starting at 2:00pm
- Pancakes and Black Abby pints at the Casual Pint- Northshore location. Afterall, what’s better than pancakes made with beer? And beer moas? Starting at 3:00pm.